Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Projects and a Fun Box!

Well, first of all, just look what arrived yesterday afternoon!


If that doesn't put a smile on my face...well, I just don't know what will! I got a whole box full of goodies from the Fat Quarter Shop! I ordered a bunch of Essence fabric, Blessings fabric, a jelly roll and yardage from French General, and some Wiscasset fabric! It feels like an early Christmas!

Speaking of which, I'm realizing I better get busy sewing some Christmas presents! So here are my November Projects that will hopefully get done!!!!

First of is my Schnibble of the Month which is the Picnic pattern. I'm not using charm packs, I'm going to use some Picket Fence Fat Quarters that I've had forever!

Next is my Gobble Gobble quilt which is now on Month 3 trying to get finished. The blocks are done...my fingers are crossed.


The rest of my to-do list is projects for presents. I have 2 small wallhangings and some cute calendars to do (Moda Bake Shop).


Meanwhile, it's 70 degrees outside in November, and I'm very torn between sitting down and sewing, and going outside to enjoy the weather! I'll let you know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you get the Gobble Gobble project done by Thanksgiving! :D It will be nice to get those gifts finished too and off of your list.

    ReplyDelete