Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally Finished!



Here is the newest addition to our family! This is 4 month old Isabella. She is keeping us on our toes, and we love her to death already!



Last February I posted that one of my goals for the month was to complete a Schnibbles pattern called Madeline. It's only been 11 months, and the goal has been accomplished-just in time for Valentine's Day a year later! I'm such an overachiever lately! So, drum roll, here it is:
I love how it turned out! I'm almost done with my other Valentine project-a design of my own. I will get a picture up once it's finished.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pink not being one of my choice colors, however, this quilt is very pretty in pinks! Lovely work Christy. Look forward to seeing future projects.

    ReplyDelete