Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally Finished!



Here is the newest addition to our family! This is 4 month old Isabella. She is keeping us on our toes, and we love her to death already!



Last February I posted that one of my goals for the month was to complete a Schnibbles pattern called Madeline. It's only been 11 months, and the goal has been accomplished-just in time for Valentine's Day a year later! I'm such an overachiever lately! So, drum roll, here it is:
I love how it turned out! I'm almost done with my other Valentine project-a design of my own. I will get a picture up once it's finished.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Pink not being one of my choice colors, however, this quilt is very pretty in pinks! Lovely work Christy. Look forward to seeing future projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and nice blog thanks sharing..I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...Thank you very much for this one.
    microsoft ssas training

    microsoft ssis training

    microsoft ssrs training

    scom training

    sccm training

    windows admin training

    informatica idq training

    ReplyDelete