Sunday, January 23, 2011

Good Stuff!

Can't help but post about some good stuff going on.
First, it's Sunday and I'm home relaxing!!!!! Love, love, love lazy Sundays!
Secondly, in my laziness, I'm watching the playoff game, and the Packers are beating the Bears quite convincingly! Go Pack! I'm really not a huge Packers fan, but I do like Aaron Rodgers, and I do despise Jay Cutler, like every other self-respecting Coloradan.
Next, Camille of the fabulous Thimble Blossoms patterns and fabric, is having a great little giveaway on her blog. So, go enter to win her wonderful book, and look at all her beautiful photographs. Amazing!
(Don't you just love that red and white polka dot chair??)
And, if that isn't enough good stuff, my Valentine's quilt is almost finished, and it isn't even February yet!
Can you tell I'm easily pleased? Enjoy your Sunday, and I hope it's filled with lots of good stuff!

5 comments:

  1. After seeing your article I want to say that the presentation is very good and also a well-written article with some very good information which is very useful for the readers....thanks for sharing it and do share more posts like this.
    splunk admin training

    splunk development training

    django training

    business analysis training institute

    wise package studio training

    installshield training

    linux admin training

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are able to take the help of experts making a call at QuickBooks Payroll Support Number Well! If you’re not in a position to customize employee payroll in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post I have been searching for a useful post like this on salesforce course details, it is highly helpful for me and I have a great experience with this  Salesforce Training Sydney is a best institute.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I am reading your post from the beginning, it was so interesting to read & I feel thanks to you for posting such a good blog,i want to share some Information about splunk training and devops online training . keep updates regularly..

    ReplyDelete